Fairmont Washington, DC Georgetown
2401 M Street NW
Washington, DC 20037
Special George Washington University rates available
Rates subject to availability.
Located four blocks from GW in Washington’s fashionable West End, Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown welcomes guests in capital style. A sunlit urban oasis that soothes the spirit, the Fairmont is steps away from the Foggy Bottom metro, yet only five minutes from Georgetown’s shopping and dining. For those staying in, our premiere restaurant, Juniper, serves modern regional cuisine, utilizing fresh, locally-grown and sustainable ingredients in traditional American favorites.
- 415 guest rooms and suites, non-smoking available
- Handicapped accessible rooms
- Complimentary wired and wireless internet access in guest rooms and wireless throughout hotel
- Complimentary fitness center and indoor heated pool & whirlpool
- Courtyard garden
- Complimentary business center
- Valet laundry service available
- Pet friendly
- Fairmont Gold floor offering private check-in, exclusive lounge, complimentary hot breakfast, evening hors d’ oeuvres and private computer workstations
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, German, French, Polish, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Cambodian, Cantonese, Arabic, Urdu, Amharic, Russian, Croatian, Bosnian