250 West 77th Street
New York, NY 10024
Special Columbia University Preferred rates available
Rates subject to availability.
A classic choice among New York City boutique hotels, the Hotel Belleclaire is ideally located on Broadway and West 77 Street.
The desirable Upper West Side of New York City is a fusion of vibrant culture, groundbreaking theatrical performances, globally renowned institutions, upscale designer shopping, and world-class gourmet dining. Nearby attractions include the famous Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park, New York Historical Society, Lincoln Center, and Columbus Circle.
Experience the enchanting history and architectural delight of a golden era. The historic landmark building is a New York City attraction all on its own. Designed by the distinguished architect Emery Roth in 1901-03, the building, once referred to as a skyscraper on Broadway, was first amid the luxurious buildings in New York City. In designing the Belleclaire, Roth combined Beaux Arts principles with Art Nouveau-Secessionist style that is regarded today as a “fascinating stylistic anomaly” worthy of landmark status.
- 240 modern, well-appointed guest rooms and suites
- Complimentary in-room wireless internet access and throughout hotel
- Complimentary welcome beverage upon arrival
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Complimentary flight pass – verify flight status and print boarding pass
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Business center with complimentary computer access
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center
- Luggage storage
- Frette linens
- CO Bigelow bathroom amenities
- iPod docking station with AM/FM radio and alarm clock
- 32″ flat screen TV with cable and pay-per-view movies
- 2-line telephone with private phone line
- DVD player with complimentary DVD movies (Parlor & Family Suites)
- Microwave (Family Suites)
- Languages spoken: English