Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel
90 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02108
Special rates available
Rates subject to availability.
As Boston embraces its role as a premier travel destination with international appeal, the city’s downtown scene is flourishing as a social, cultural and innovation hub. At its epicenter sits Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel, capturing the vitality of Boston’s modern renaissance and taking inspiration from its illustrious history to give rise to something entirely fresh.
Step inside and you’ll discover our chic, design-forward boutique hotel with luxe touches like skyline views, a celebrated food, wine and cocktail program and generous in-room amenities. Walk outside our doors and you’ll find yourself at the crossroads of three distinct, but equally vibrant neighborhoods: Beacon Hill, Downtown Crossing and the Financial District, and steps from Boston Common and the historic Freedom Trail. At Kimpton Nine Zero, the convergence of a storied past and an audacious present makes for an essential experience.
- 190 non-smoking guest rooms
- Handicapped accessible
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms and throughout hotel
- Complimentary Continental breakfast buffet
- Complimentary evening wine hour
- Better Sorts Social Club serving breakfast, dinner
- Pet friendly (no fees)
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour business center
- Valet laundry service available
- Minimum age to check-in: 21 years old
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, German